This ice coffee is super easy to make tastes super yummy.
7 Health Benefits of Coffee
Did you know that coffee has loads of health benefits? Here are the top 7.
- Recent research has found that coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death in women (coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease.
- You are less likely to develop Parkinson’s Disease – Caffeine is not only linked to a lower chance of developing Parkinson’s disease, but it may also help those with the condition better control their movements.
- Your Liver Will Love You – Both regular and decaf coffee seem to have a protective effect on your liver. Research shows that coffee drinkers are more likely to have liver enzyme levels with a healthy range than people who don’t drink coffee.
- Your DNA will be More Robust – Dark roast coffee has been shown to decrease breakage in DNA strands, which occur naturally but can lead to cancer or tumours if not repaired by your cells.
- Your Odds of Getting Colan Cancer will Go Way Down – Once in 234 women develops colon cancer. Researchers have found that coffee drinkers were 26 percent less likely to develop colorectal cancer.
- You May Decrease Your Risk of Getting Alzheimer’s Disease. – The caffeine in two cups of coffee may provide significant protection again developing the condition. In fact, researchers found that women age 65 and older who drank two to three cups of coffee a day were less likely to develop dementia in general.
- You’re Not as Likely to Suffer a Stroke – For women, drinking at least one cup of coffee a day is associated with lower stroke risk, which happens to be the fourth leading cause of female deaths.
It should be noted that coffee is not recommended for those that suffer from anxiety as it can exacerbate anxiety.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, let me know if you make it! Namaste dear ones!Print