🍍 This healthy pineapple lentil curry recipe is a must-try. It’s perfect for nice weather and packed with beneficial nutrients, fibre and protein.
🥦 I include the four-serving recipe here, but if you want to double the batch for meal prep or want to scale it down, you can do so below
If you want to lose your quarantine fifteen and reach your body goals check out my private coaching packages and find out how you can have your own bespoke meal plan and private coach in your corner, cheering you on every day!
Namaste rockstars! 😊🦋💕🌸💕🤗Print
Pineapple Lentil Curry Salad
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
This easy vegan anti-inflammatory salad is excellent for meal prep.
- 380 grams cooked brown lentils (2 cans)
- 720 grams pineapple (3 cups)
- 300 grams broccoli florets (4 cups)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 80 grams raisins (1/2 cup)
- 4 spring onions
- 60 mls lemon juice (1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (mild)
- sea salt (to taste)
- 90 grams baby spinach
- 35 grams sunflower seeds ((1/4 cup))
- 90 grams baby spinach ((4 cups))
- Set aside 100 grams (1/2 cup) of the pineapple for the curry dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining pineapple, broccoli, lentils, bell peppers, raisons and spring onions.
- In a high-powered blender (or food processor) combine reserved pineapple, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, curry powder and 125 ml water (1/2 cup). Process until smooth. Add to Salad mixture.
- Place spinach on serving plates. Top with salad and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Fushion
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 22
- Sodium: 101
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 69
- Fiber: 16
- Protein: 16
Keywords: broccoli salad, easy meal,, easy vegan dinner recipe, easy vegan food, easy vegan lunch recipe
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment