- 3 cups tofu
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (or dark leafy green lettuce)
- 2 tbsps fresh herbs (chopped (optional))
- 2 cups brown rice (quinoa)
- 2 bell peppers ((your choice of colour) chopped)
- 4 carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup beets (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- Place equal amounts of all of the cubed tofu at the bottom of the containers
- In a medium bowl, using a fork, whisk together the Peanut Dressing ingredients and pour equal amounts of it over the tofu
- Starting with the rice, continue to layer in approximately equal amounts, of all the remaining salad ingeredients into the containers.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- To serve, turn the container upside down into a bowl, mix well and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: thai